Blockademia system aims primarily to verify the authenticity of documents issued by educational institutions, city, regional, and state offices, insurance, pharmaceutical companies, and any other document issuers that need protection from forgery.
Blockademia wants to solve this by allowing institutions or businesses who issue certificates to issue them on the Cardano
blockchain. When a certificate is issued on the blockchain, it cannot be edited or deleted, it is stored there permanently. Blockademia will allow Issuers to issue certificates through the web or mobile interface and other users will always be able to verify the authenticity of the certificate through the same interface.
Imagine having a QR code for your faculty diploma, your personal ID, your certificate of having a black belt in judo, or your evening cooking class degree. All of them are stored on-chain forever and whenever someone doubts it you can verify its authenticity through a phone app.
Basically, any kind of credential can be issued through Blockademia with a few simple steps. Some of the targeted entities are faculties, high schools, government institutions, adult education institutions, etc.
Blockademia will take advantage of the decentralized nature of blockchain technology to prevent tampering with the issued certificates. Blockchain transactions are immutable and thousands of blockchain nodes keep a copy of the whole ledger of issued transactions. Cryptographic encryption ensures that any bad actor trying to tamper with the ledger will be immediately excluded from the network.
Blockademia will use Cardano as its blockchain of choice. Cardano is an open-source and decentralized blockchain project with a layered architecture that is composed of two main elements, the Cardano Settlement Layer (CSL) and the Cardano Computational Layer (CCL), which makes Cardano truly unique. Most other existing blockchain platforms only function with a single layer, which often causes network congestion, slows transactions, and drives fees higher. Currently, there are around 3000 block-producing nodes running Cardano around the world. These nodes ensure the security of the network and the immutability of the ledger.
Blockademia will create its own native token (ACI) on top of the Cardano network. This token will be used for payments and interaction with the Blockademia system.
Keep on the lookout for our next post where we will go more into details about ACI!
Key problem Solved
Blockademia system enables full transparency in work and solves a lot of problems with forgeries and manipulations. We fully expect this system to drastically reduce the problem of falsifying official documents wherever it is used.
• Front end web development
• Team creation and formation
• Cardano Project Catalyst Fund 6 participation
• Blockademia KickOff & announcement on Cardano Summit 2021
• Preparation of ACI initial offering
• Back end web development
• Market research and marketing
• Blockademia announcement on Cardano 360 and other important events
• ACI token initial offering
• ACI Tokena minting
Q1 - Q2 2022
• Development of Blockademia application for issuers
• Development of Blockademia application for verifiers
• Application integration with Cardano blockchain
• Early users testnet
• Listing ACI tokens on Crypto exchanges
• Start of putting into circulation the first quantities of locked ACI tokens
• Mint and distribution of Blockademia Professor NFT
• iOS and Android mobile applications development for verifiers
• Application testing
• Mainnet release
Long term goals
1. Growing in the international market through a representative program
2. Full decentralization and DAO creation